About Damai Station

Just now I talked to you about Woodleigh station right? Now I am going to tell you about Damai station. Damai station is in Ponggol LRT. Oh yes, Woodleigh station is at North East Line, and Woodleigh station is the next station of my station (Serangoon). Damai station is the last station of Ponggol LRT. I actually don't know so much about Damai station because I haven't been there before but I actually have a MRT map to see where is Damai so I can tell you about Damai and Woodleigh. I also saw Woodleigh on my MRT map. That's all I can talk to you about Damai station.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WhatsApp: How to spam a contact efficiently - a tutorial

WhatsApp: follow-up - how to determine if someone has saved you in their contacts

Musescore.com: a quick hack to download scores for free