It rained VVVEEERRRYYY heavily today

Today was a nice and cool day. I woke up, & then when I ate half of my breakfast, it started to rain. When I finished my breakfast, it rained HEAVILY. I had to take a bus to school. Along the way to the bus stop, the wind nearly blew my umbrella away, when I managed to catch it. Phew! When l reached school, my boots and socks were soaking wet, my shorts were a little bit wet, etc. I did not like today. My mother, she heard on the news that a tree in Bukit Timah fell. When l changed into my school shoes, I didn't wear any socks because, as I said, my socks were soaking wet. I do not like today! ---

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WhatsApp: How to spam a contact efficiently - a tutorial

WhatsApp: follow-up - how to determine if someone has saved you in their contacts

Musescore.com: a quick hack to download scores for free