My 7th Birthday Present: Kindle Reader


My birthday is here and I received a birthday present! It was a Kindle. Do you know what a Kindle is? A Kindle is a device that works something like a book, but it can hold more than a THOUSAND eBooks! How cool is that? (If you would like to read more click here (Amazon Kindle: Welcome), here (Kindle Touch - Your Singapore Importers), here (Qoo10 kindle - Search Results | Items now on sale at qoo10.sg) or here (Kindle - Google Search).)

This is a picture of my Kindle:

As you can see, this picture of my Kindle was taken without its cover. There is a small 'Kindle' word on the top of the Kindle, stating that it is a Kindle.

 This picture is taken with the cover of my Kindle. Notice that the 'Kindle' word has disappeared (or, in other words, covered by the Kindle cover.)


There's something interesting about this Kindle. You can change the size of the text, the typeface, the line spacing, the number of words in a line and the screen rotation too!

There is also something that happens on the screen when my Kindle is off.


Hay! Who put that bit in? Anyway, it doesn't waste battery. The way the Kindle works is very easy. When you read on the Kindle, the battery is just changing the ink that appears on the Kindle. So when the off-screen shows up, it stays the same so it is not wasting any battery.


This is how my Kindle looks like when it is closed:


The cover for my Kindle is black, but there are covers that are red, blue, etc. 

There is also an letter from amazon.com. It is already inside my Kindle. Mom and Dad do not have to download it.


You again?! And what kind of question are you now talking about? What's what?

Oh! Amazon.com is a company that sells things, mostly books.
That's all about my Kindle. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WhatsApp: How to spam a contact efficiently - a tutorial

WhatsApp: follow-up - how to determine if someone has saved you in their contacts

Musescore.com: a quick hack to download scores for free