a quick revamp

Hello everyone! I know I have not been blogging for awhile. I have changed the layout of my blog to make it look nicer! I also hope to post more interesting things from now on. I have had many ideas for blog posts but have not had time to fulfil any of them yet. Last time, I dumped a lot of things on this blog. These include HTML pages and lists of things. I shall continue to do so but in a less quantity. I shall also provide my views on certain topics that I find interesting. Please stay tuned!

This year is my PSLE year, so I will probably not be able to do much until after PSLE is over. That happens to be before Childrens' Day. How nice! In addition, my mother has allowed me, after PSLE, to create an Instagram account! Oh, am I looking forward to that! Many of my friends already own such accounts, and I'd love to join them! Just... uhh... 




... to go!

As you may or may not know, my earlier posts were made when I was very little. They might make sense, or they might not. So, please, don't judge.

See you next time, with something interesting (or boring) about a Math competition!

EDIT: https://ajchina.blogspot.com/2018/11/instagram.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WhatsApp: How to spam a contact efficiently - a tutorial

WhatsApp: follow-up - how to determine if someone has saved you in their contacts

Musescore.com: a quick hack to download scores for free