about me

I realised some of you don't know who I am yet. My name is Andrew and I am from a country called Singapore, which is neither a Malaysian state nor a province of China. Most Americans (and North Koreans) remember this as the place where the Trump-Kim summit was held.

Well, why am I a China fanatic then?

I guess it's just because saying "China" annoys people.

It actually started off when Donald Trump became president. I liked to mimic him, who liked to say "China". So, I said "China". I overused the word. I said it so much that it became my catchphrase.

Then, I started researching on China. I did my English project about Mao Zedong. I found out more about Communism and found this. China became one of the things I did most of the time.

Thus me being a China fanatic.

I have a YouTube channel, so please subscribe to it. My recent projects include translating MRT stations into Chinese (which are supposed to sound funny).

This year, I am turning twelve years old, so I have to take a nationwide examination known as the Primary School Leaving Examination or PSLE. After that, my mother has allowed me to get an Instagram account! Hooray!

Please subscribe for latest updates to my blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WhatsApp: How to spam a contact efficiently - a tutorial

WhatsApp: follow-up - how to determine if someone has saved you in their contacts

Musescore.com: a quick hack to download scores for free