micappella ndp song medley lyrics

Hello! Recently, in the newspapers, I have read that MICappella will be performing their medley of National Day Songs live during the National Day Parade! Boy, am I excited!

I have watched their video, but the lyrics in the description are not very accurate. So, I have edited them into these lyrics that are more accurate! Feel free to share and enjoy!

Here are the lyrics:

Singapura, oh Singapura,
Pretty flowers bloom for you and
Di Tanjong Katong, airnya biru
Di situ tempatnya dara jelita
Duduk sekampung, lagikan rindu
Kononlah pula nun jauh di mata
முன்னேறு வாலிபா முன்னேறு என்றும்
தொடுவாய் நோக்குவாய்
கண்தெரியாத கார் இருளில்
ஒளிரும் விண்மீனே
தனிமையாலே பயந்த நாடுகள்
இருளில் ஒளி பெற உன்னை நாடும்
மேல் நோக்கு வாலிபா என்றும் முன்னேறி
தொடுவான் நோக்குவாய் (வாய்)
Five stars arising, out of the stormy sea
Each is a lamp to guide our way; a lamp for all to see
Because in Singapore, Singapore
Their hearts are big and wide you'll find
Because in Singapore, Singapore
You'll find happiness for everyone
Stand up for Singapore, do the best you can
We have a vision for tomorrow, just believe, just believe
也许我一个人
不能成就一番大事业
但我尽力贡献一份微薄的力量
One people, one nation, one Singapore
We are Singapore, we are Singapore
We will stand together, hear the lion roar
It's the little things that we share
The love and joy that's in the air (in the air)
The children's laughter everywhere (everywhere)
And all our favourite things
This is home surely (this is my home)
As my senses tell me
This is where I won't be alone (I'll never be, no, I won't be alone)
For this is where I know I’m home
Let us celebrate this moment, a brand new day awaits
We will always be a city of friends
Time will bring for us to share
Moments of magic
心连心去追求梦想
一份热一份光芒 (一份光芒)
指引前进的方向
是心中的希望
Where I belong, where I keep my heart and soul (heart and soul)
Where dreams come true for us (dreams come true for us)
Where we walk together hand in hand (hand in hand)
Towards a future so bright
在我心中我知道 (我知道)
这是永恒的长跑 (永恒的长跑)
With family and friends, together we'll stand
As one united people, for Singapore, my homeland (my homeland)
See the moon and the stars (Reach out for the skies)
Look how far we have come (With wings we soar up high)
Look around at our faces (Our dreams we'll all achieve)
They shine brightly in the sun (We'll make our destiny)
What do you see?
பல இனன்கல் ஸெர (So come and sing)
ஓருமை கொன்டாடெ (So come and sing, sing a song for Singapore)
ஏன் வீடு ஏன்தன் தாஇ நாடு ஏன்ட்ரு ஸொல்லு (நாடு ஏன்ட்ரு ஸொல்லு)
ஸின்கை நாடு (Wooh ho-oh^oh! Wooh ho-oh. oh,oh!)
ஏன்தன் வீடு (Wooh ho-oh^oh! Wooh ho-oh. oh,oh!)
Together, together as one
Our home, our heart, our Singapore
Dream away
Take the world by the hand
Cause tomorrow's here today
Nothing in this world compares
To this island where it’s home

Where we love and know (love and know)
We'll never be alone (be alone)

Sunny island
Home for you and me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WhatsApp: How to spam a contact efficiently - a tutorial

WhatsApp: follow-up - how to determine if someone has saved you in their contacts

Musescore.com: a quick hack to download scores for free